UPDATE: This car was sold in the summer of 2013.
The Axis GT3 Cup is for sale, a great chance to have a wicked Club racing car or to enter IMSA GT3 Challenge which this year has great visibility thanks to MOMO Motorsport and Drive which will be producing videos of the full races with the great John Hindhaug as the announcer. Top!
Here's the key info:
- 2011 GT3 Cup (1st owner)
- 58 hours on Engine
- Gearbox refreshed at the beginning of season and only ran at Sebring PCA
- Car has never been run at an Endurance (ALMS or similar race), only IMSA or PCA Sprint races
- Sold with 2 sets of wheels
- Helmet Blower
- Cool Shirt
- Upgraded MoTec and all sensors (throttle, brake, wheel speeds, etc.)
- ECU Bridge for SmartyCam (Smartycam not included)
- Coolest AXIS Livery EVER!
More pictures after the break